Having already assigned your Minimum and Maximum prices and created your Repricing strategy, you may need to attach/change your Repricing strategy on your products.
This guide will show you all the different ways to modify your Repricing Rule with Repricer.com.
Before you start
You’ll need to have Minimum and Maximum prices set for your products. To find out more about this, click here.
You'll need to have a Repricing Rule assigned to your products. To find out more about this, click here.
01 Individual Products
- Click on Repricer on the top of the screen.
- Select Products on the left-hand side.
If there is only one product you wish to adjust your strategy for, you can this manually. Just select the Repricing Rule drop-down on that product and choose a new Rule. Once you select it, it will be activated.
02 Selected products
To assign a Repricing Rule to a select group of products, first, we must filter with a search.
- Click the Filters option on the right-hand side.
- Choose your parameters and hit Search.
- Select the products where you want to assign a new Rule.
- Click on the Bulk Edit Options button and select Assign a Repricer from the dropdown menu.
In this popup box, you will need the select your Repricer and you will have two options below.
- Assign Repricer to selected items.
- Only assign Repricer to items with no Repricer set.
As we want to assign to our filtered items we will choose the first option. However, if we wanted to target the products which may not have a Repricer we could choose the latter option.
Note: if you wanted to find out more about advanced filtering in Repricer.com, click here.
03 All products
- Ensure your filter search is clear.
- Click on the small arrow near the Select All button on the top left-hand side of the screen.
- Select Select All Pages
4. Once this is done, click on Bulk Edit Options and Assign a Repricer.
5. Select Assign Repricer to Selected Items and the products will be adjusted.