Repricer.com integrates with Sku Grid so you can easily base your Min and Max prices on your cost prices.
This help file will give you step-by-step instructions to retrieve your Sku Grid URL that is necessary to complete the integration.
Before you start
- You need to have a Repricer.com account. To find out how to create one, click here.
- You need to have a Sku Grid account. To find out how to create one, click here.
01 Sku Grid ConfigurationFollow the steps below in your Sku Grid account to get connected with Repricer.com
1. Go to Settings → Marketplace → Amazon or eBay → Country to access your Amazon or eBay Channel settings.
2. Ensure that you have Auto Update Amazon or eBay Price set to No and Auto Update Amazon or eBay Stock set to Yes.
This allows Sku Grid to stop controlling prices (as Repricer.com will do it for you now) but maintain control of your stock.
3. Scroll down in your Marketplace Settings, delete the long-selling formula, and just type (vendor_price+vendor_shipping). This allows Sku Grid to pass along just supplier cost data to Repricer.com.
4. Scroll down to 3rd Party Repricer Settings and set the following:
- Export in-stock items to Informed.co or RepricerExpress = Yes.
- Choose what will be used as SKU = Amazon's SKU.
5. Scroll down and Save Settings.Note: Make sure that your items in Sku Grid do not have any override formulas by going to your grid and clicking Batch Options → Remove All Per Item Formulas.
Follow the steps below in your Repricer.com account to get connected with Sku Grid.
02 Repricer.com Configuration
1. Go to Settings → Company Settings → SkuGrid and tick the Active box.
2. Then copy the URL that was generated previously to set up your integration with Sku Grid.
3. You can also set up the Interval of your choice (daily, hourly, weekly, etc..), which will keep your Min and Max prices up to date with your supplier's prices.
4. Scroll down and Save Changes.
03 Repricing Rule Configuration
Please note that you need to use the Cost Price option in your Repricing Rule to set Minimum and Maximum prices when integrating with Sku Grid. To find out more, click here.
Interested to learn more about integrating Repricer.com with OAGenius? Click here.
If you wanted to find out more about integrating Repricer.com with E-com Solutions, click here.