Repricer.com integrates with OAGenius so you can easily base your Min and Max prices on your cost prices.
This help file will give you step-by-step instructions to retrieve your OAGenius URL that is necessary to complete the integration.
Before you start
- You need to have a Repricer.com account. To find out how to create one, click here.
- You need to have an OAGenius account. To find out how to create one, click here.
01 OAGenius Configuration
Follow the steps below in your OAgenius account to get connected with Repricer.com
1. Go to the Settings section and select Repricing Integrations.
2. From there, you will be able to retrieve the hosted file URL needed for the Repricer.com integration.
02 Repricer.com ConfigurationFollow the steps below in your Repricer.com account to get connected with OAGenius.
1. Go to Settings → Company Settings → OAGenius and tick the Active box.
2. Then copy the URL that was generated previously to set up your integration with OAGenius.
3. You can also set up the Interval of your choice (daily, hourly, weekly, etc..), which will keep your Min and Max prices up to date with your supplier's prices.
4. Scroll down and Save Changes.
03 Repricing Rule Configuration
Please note that you need to use the Cost Price option in your Repricing Rule to set Minimum and Maximum prices when integrating with OAGenius. To find out more, click here.