Repricer.com integrates with ArbitrageBoss so you can easily base your Min and Max prices on your cost prices.
This help file will give you step-by-step instructions to retrieve your ArbitrageBoss URL that is necessary to complete the integration.
Before you start
- You need to have a Repricer.com account. To find out how to create one, click here.
- You need to have an ArbitrageBoss account. To find out how to create one, click here.
01 ArbitrageBoss Configuration
Follow the steps below in your ArbitrageBoss account to get connected with Repricer.com
1. Go to Settings → Repricer Export → + Generate URL.
2. You can then choose repricerexpress.com as the format and click Okay.
3. This will then generate the URL for the integration with Repricer.com and you can copy it.
02 Repricer.com ConfigurationFollow the steps below in your Repricer.com account to get connected with ArbitrageBoss
1. Go to Settings → Company Settings → ArbitrageBoss and tick the Active box.
2. Then copy the URL that was generated previously to set up your integration with ArbitrageBoss.
3. You can also set up the Interval of your choice (daily, hourly, weekly, etc..), which will keep your Min and Max prices up to date with your supplier's prices.
4. Scroll down and Save Changes.
03 Repricing Rule Configuration
Please note that you need to use the Cost Price option in your Repricing Rule to set Minimum and Maximum prices when integrating with ArbitrageBoss. To find out more, click here.