This help guide will bring you through this process.
Before you start
You need to have a Repricer.com account. To find out how to create one, click here.
01 Where to find Templates?
02 What are the Templates available?
- Custom Rule: Create your own custom Repricing Rule.
- Lowest Price: Compete with the lowest current price by 1%.
- Lowest Price EXCEPT Amazon: Compete with the lowest current price by 1%, excluding Amazon.
- Buy Box Eligible: Compete with Buy Box eligible merchants only.
- FBA Rule (Fulfilled by Amazon Rule): Compete with FBA merchants, while going above FBM. This Repricing Rule is ideal if you have FBA products to be competitive.
- FBM Rule (Fulfilled by Merchant Rule): Compete with FBM merchants, while going below FBA. This Repricing Rule is ideal if you have FBM products to be competitive.
- Prime Rule: Compete with Prime merchants.
- Algorithmic Repricer: The algorithmic Repricer automatically adjusts the price of your products for you. The pre-programmed rules are constructed based on best industry knowledge of the weighting of different metrics used on Amazon. It's a good option to start off with if you're not sure of your own custom pricing strategy.
To find out more about how to create Competitor Rules, click here.
Interested in learning about assigning Repricing Rules to your inventory? Click here.