Whether you've forgotten your password or you just want to change it, don't worry. It's a very simple and secure process!
This help file will guide you through resetting your Repricer.com password.
Before you start
- You’ll need a Repricer.com account before you can make changes to your password. To find out how to create one, click here.
Note: Resetting your Repricer.com password does not affect any of your logins for marketplaces or other platforms. To reset your password for one of your marketplaces, you'll need to follow the instructions provided by that marketplace.
01 Forgotten your password?
If you can't login because you've forgotten your password, there are two ways to reset your password:
- Via the Forgot your password link on the login page.
- By contacting us.
Forgot your password link
- Go to the Repricer.com login page at dashboard.repricer.com.
- Click the Forgot your password? link.
- On the Forgot your password page, enter your email address into the Email address field. This should be the email address that you registered your account with.
- Click Reset Password.
If the email address that you entered is recognized by Repricer.com, it will send an email containing a link. When you receive the email, click the link to be taken to a page that will allow you to reset your password.
Note: If you don't receive an email, it is most likely because the entered email address didn't match the email address that is on your Repricer.com account. We also suggest that you check your Spam folder in case it has ended up there.
- Once you have reset your password, you can log into Repricer.com as usual with the new password.
You can contact us directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
02 Changing your password when you're already logged into eDeskIf you are logged into Repricer.com and want to change your password, then:
- Click on your Avatar on the top of the screen.
- Click Change Password.
- The Change Password page is displayed, where you are asked to enter your current password and then enter the new password twice.
- Click the Change Password button to complete resetting your password.