Where can I find the App Store?It's really easy to access the App Store within Repricer, simply follow the instructions below:
- Check the sidebar on the left of your screen
- Click App Store
- You're now on the Repricer App Store
What apps are available?The store will showcase all the channel apps that you can choose to connect your Repricer account with. There are two types of channel apps you can choose from,
- Repricing Apps: You can use these apps to reprice marketplaces. For example, eBay & Amazon.
- Multichannel Apps: You can use these apps to replicate your prices. For example, Shopify, Walmart, BigCommerce, Prestashop etc.
Note: if you already have an App installed on your account, a message will show in green to make you aware.
How to install a Channel App?To install a channel app from the App Store, you simply need to:
Click on the App you're looking to install in your account.
You'll be brought to a screen where you can learn more about this App, how it works, and what are the benefits of using it.
You can then click on the green Install App button.
Follow the on-screen instructions to link your new channel app
How to search for a specific App?All the apps available to connect with Repricer.com will be displayed on the App Store. There are different ways to search for a specific app.
- Browse the store: You can search directly using the app's name.
- Most Popular section: On this screen, you can check a list of the top integrations installed by all Repricer users.
- Use the Categories section: You can search within the different categories for the channel app you're most interested in.
Further ReadingIf you want to learn more about repricing products on webstores in Repricer, click here.
Interested in learning more about making feature requests? Click here.