The Google Campaigns module makes it super easy to add your existing product feed to Google and to manage your campaigns.
This help file will guide you through managing your products after they've been pulled into the Google Campaigns Module's Products page.
Before you start
- You’ll need an Admin login to Repricer.com. If you don’t have an Admin login, you can request one from an Admin user within your business.
- You will need to have your Google Campaigns setup completed. To find out how to do it click here.
01 Using the Products page
The Products page allows you to quickly view the Status (if your product is active or inactive on Google), Clicks (the number of times your ad has been opened), and Impressions (the number of times your product has shown on a search result) for each product.
- Filtering your product view
You can also filter the Products page using the following options:
- Status: The current status of the product on Google Campaigns. The options are:
- Active: The product has been approved by Google and is currently active on its Shopping platform.
- Inactive: The product has been approved by Google and is currently inactive on its Shopping platform.
- Disapproved: The product has not been approved by Google and requires specific product data before it can be listed on its platforms. Requirements include product unique identifiers, correct URLs, specific image settings, and more. To find out more about requirements, click here.
- Pending: The product is currently waiting to be approved by Google.
- Price: Filter by the current price of the products.
- Stock: Filter by stock levels (In Stock, Out of Stock, or All).
- Warnings: Products that have previously had Warnings against them, but are still approved by Google.
- Errors: Products that need attention as they have not been approved by Google.
Listing and unlisting products
Clicking on an individual product will allow you to List or Unlist your products on Google.
You can also view sales and advertising data on each specific product.