If you choose to use Google Campaigns with BigCommerce, you will need to manually configure your Conversion, AdWords, and Product Page tracking.
This help file will guide you through setting up your tracking for BigCommerce but if you have any issue at all, don’t hesitate to contact the Support Team.
Before you start
- You’ll need an Admin login to Repricer.com. If you don’t have an Admin login, you can request one from an Admin user within your business.
- You will need to have your Google Campaigns setup completed. To find out how to do it click here.
01 Setting up your Conversion Tracking on BigCommerceThe first step of the setup would be to configure your conversion tracking. Simply follow the instructions below.
1) Log into your BigCommerce Admin Area and select Storefront in the left-hand side menu.
2) After that, simply select the My Themes section.
3) On this screen, you can then scroll down to the My Themes sub-section and click the three dots and click Edit Theme Files.
4) After that, you can select templates on the left-hand side of the screen, then pages and order-confirmation.html
5) You will then be prompted to generate and copy a unique token from the Repricer.com onboarding screen that will be pasted into the very top of the contents of the file.
6) Click Save File on the bottom right in BigCommerce and proceed to the next step on the Repricer.com onboarding screen.
02 Setting up your Adwords Tracking on BigCommerce:1) Staying on the same screen, you will need to select templates and base.html this time.
2) You will then be prompted to generate and copy a unique token from the Repricer.com onboarding screen that will be pasted underneath the field near the top of the page.
3) Click Save on the right-hand side in your BigCommerce account and Next on the Repricer.com onboarding screen to proceed to the next step.
03 Setting up your Product Page tracking on BigCommerce:1) For this very last one, remain in the same section as before but simply select templates > components > products and product-view.html
2) You will then be prompted to generate and copy a unique token from the Repricer.com onboarding screen that will be pasted into the very top of the contents of the file.
3) Click Save on the right-hand side and Finish on the Repricer.com onboarding screen to begin building your first Google Smart Ad Campaign.
If you would like to find out more about what the Google Campaigns module is, click here.
Interested to find out more about using the Google Campaigns Dashboard with Repricer.com? Click here.
Want to learn how to manage Google Campaigns products on Repricer.com? Click here.